Specialised, personal advice
The areas where Minden can help include:
- Setting Financial Goals. You will miss 100% of the goals you don’t set.
- Capital Protected Products. Investments which provide full protection of capital plus attractive growth or income.
- Regular Savings. Against a rainy day, repaying your mortgage, providing for school and university fees.
- Retirement Provision. Don’t wait until you get there – let us get you on track in good time.
- Tax / Estate Planning. To ensure effective asset protection arrangements for yourself and your family.
- Family Protection. Medical cover, life assurance.
As an EU based MiFID regulated firm, Minden is able to draw on a wide range of investment and insurance products and services to meet the objectives and requirements of our clients. We look to select appropriate providers and the most suitable products, irrespective of whether they are insurance or investment based. As examples, we regularly advise on and assist with the following:
- Insurance wrappers – access to a wide range of investments with the added potential tax advantages of inclusion within a life assurance policy
- Pension products ― regular savings combined with life assurance
- Life assurance products ― term assurance, whole of life policies, estate planning
- Protection products ― medical insurance, critical illness, income protection
For insurance linked business, Minden pays particular attention to the reputation, standing, and financial strength of the insurer. When selecting appropriate investments within the life assurance policy itself, we also take into account the reputation, standing and track record of the investment managers of the funds within the insurance policy.
- Investments in collective investment schemes
- Capital Protected Products
- Provident Fund Schemes
- Pension Transfer Arrangements
Minden predominantly uses pooled vehicles such as Collective Investment Schemes (funds) for investment purposes.
There is a very large number of fund management groups and fund types to select from. In choosing specific funds and/ or fund managers, we take into account factors such as: financial stability, fund size, past performance, reputation and pedigree of managers, management style and experience, jurisdiction in which fund is located (regulatory environment and investor protection).
You should remember that past performance is not a guide to future returns. Fund prices can fall as well as rise, and can vary purely on account of exchange rate fluctuations. You may not get back the full amount invested.